You will need:
Food Processor or Blender
2lbs Carrots (Juiced for Pulp)
2 Celery Stalks (chopped)
2 Garlic Cloves
1/3 Cup Red or Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
2 Tablespoons Kelp Powder
3 Tablespoons Dulse Powder
1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Curry Powder
dash of Cayenne Pepper (powder or flakes)
1 Tablespoon Organic Pickled Ginger
2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Aminos
Cashew Mayo Ingredients:
1 Cup Cashews (soaked)
1/4 Cup Water
1 lemon (juiced)
1 teaspoon Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1. Juice carrots for the pulp. Save juice to drink and store in fridge. I like to drink juice the same day when it's super fresh but it'll last a few days. All raw food should be consumed within a day or two.
2. Gather up the carrot pulp from the back or bottom of the juicer and put it in a large bowl.
3. Blend all ingredients for Cashew Mayo in a food processor. push down the nuts that don't blend until it's smooth like mayo! Add to bowl of pulp and stir really good.
4. Add all of the veggies, the garlic, and the spices to the mix.
5. Stir in the oil and coconut aminos! Anything else you think needs to be added feel free to mix it up! I just love this recipe! It should be served with tahini dressing on lettuce, in a wrap, or seaweed, with raw crackers, with avocado, with tomato, or black rice! Really is the bomb! Hope you enjoy!