You will need:
Measuring Cups & Spoons
2 Cups Water
1 Cup Oats
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 or 2 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
Pinch of Salt
Dash of Cinnamon
1. In a small pot, bring 2 Cups of Water to a boil on medium heat.
2. Add 1 Cup of Oatmeal to boiling water and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add Almond or Coconut Milk while hot.
4. Now add Shredded Coconut, Coconut Oil, pinch of Salt, Cinnamon and stir.
5. You can add chopped nuts and more shredded coconut on top!