Medium Size Pot
1 1/2 Cup Quinoa
2 1/2 Cups of Water
Can of Organic Coconut Milk
1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Cup of Shredded Coconut (optional)
1 Tablespoon Dulse Flakes
Dash of Cayenne
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add quinoa, salt, coconut oil, and stir a few times.
3. Cook for 20-25 minutes on med-low heat.
4. After it's soft add 1/4 cup to 1/2 a cup of of canned coconut milk and stir.
5. Now add curry, spices, paprika, cayenne, onion powder, dulse flakes, and coconut aminos! Yumm!
1. You can make this dish again within 3 days using the rest of the coconut milk.
2. Make sure you refrigerate the can of coconut milk asap. Transfer to a small container with a sealed lid.
3. This is a total one pot freestyle dish you can make many ways and use as a base to other dishes. I use it many times for the recipes in this book!