You will need:
Measuring Cups & Spoons
Big Pot for cooking
Knife for chopping
2 1/2 Cups of Quinoa
3 Cups of Water
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
2 Teaspoons of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
1/2 Tablespoon Ginger Powder
2 Tablespoons of Dried Onion Flakes
1/3 Cup of Shredded Coconut
2 Tablespoons Liquid Coconut Aminos
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
1/4 Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
1/3 Cup Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Cup of Cashews
3 Tablespoons of Curry Powder
1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro
1/4 Cup of Onion
1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1. In a large pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add Quinoa, coconut oil, salt, and lower heat. Cook for 20 min.
2. Let cool, and fluff.
3. Prep veggies (garlic, tomato, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, cilantro and onion) for food processor by cutting into sections
4. In food processor add veggies and pulsate just a few times. Not too long or it will turn soupy. It still will be very delicious but you want to leave chunks for a nice texture.
5. Add veggies to the pot of already cooked quinoa and stir!
6. Now add seasonings, pepper, ginger, onion powder, flakes
7. Stir and enjoy!
1. You can add a bed of chopped greens and make it a salad!
2. Finding Organic Sundried Tomatoes is tricky. Some can be found in Oil which is fine. I'll add a few links about how to find them and which brands to use! Sundried tomatoes really make this dish amazing so its worth the headache.
3. You can add a Tablespoon of Tahini to this dish especially while quinoa is hot for more calcium and protein.