2. Let cool, and fluff.
3. Prep veggies (garlic, tomato, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, cilantro and onion) for food processor by cutting into sections
4. In food processor add veggies and pulsate just a few times. Not too long or it will turn soupy. It still will be very delicious but you want to leave chunks for a nice texture.
5. Add veggies to the pot of already cooked quinoa and stir! You can put it on low if you want to eat this dish warm.
6. Now add seasonings, pepper, ginger, onion powder, flakes. Stir again & enjoy!
2. Finding Organic Sun dried Tomatoes is tricky. Some can be found in Oil which is fine. I'll add a few links about how to find them and which brands to use! Sun dried tomatoes really make this dish amazing so its worth the headache.
3. You can add a Tablespoon of Tahini to this dish especially while quinoa is hot for more calcium and protein.