Pot with Lid for Baking
3 or 4 assorted Potatoes
(Purple Sweet, White Sweet, Red, Yukon Gold)
2 or 3 Beets and Carrots
3 Cloves Garlic
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
Dash of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Dash of Curry Powder
Dash of Dulse Flakes
Dash of Cayenne
1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos
1. Wash off and poke all potatoes and beets with a fork.
2. Place them in the pot with a lid for baking.
3. Preheat the oven at 375
4. Add all other ingredients into the pot and marinate the potatoes and beets and carrots around.
5. Cover and cook in the oven for 45 minutes. Take out and make sure every potato and beet is cooked thru with a fork. If not cook for 15 more minutes. If some are done take out those before additional cooking if preferred.
6. Serve with a side of salad or stir fry's!