Medium size bowl
1/3 Cup of Tahini
1/4 Cup of Purified Water
1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice (1 Lemon)
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
1. In a medium size bowl, add water, lemon juice, and tahini.
2. Stir and wisk vigorously. You will see it start to turn into a creamy like texture.
3. Next add the maple syrup and stir it really good again.
4. If it's too runny add a dab more of the tahini. Stir and taste.
5. Now if you want to jazz it up a bit add a dash of pink salt, cayenne, curry, onion powder, chives, etc. This really is a great way to start any dressing you wish to create!